Comments

Best of luck for the trial Kevin Hansen! I wish you any well and you can take advantage of this opportunity and earn a contract with us!
13th Feb 2013 10:40
SkyZA
13th Feb 2013 11:10
"Scouters should also have a look at South Africa's national team goalkeeper Itumeleng Khune,aged 25.not only is he a good short stopper,can organise defence but he is second to no other goalie in the world in his distribution.he is almost like an additional onfield players.maybe he can also be invited for a trial.check him out"
JoeyRasdien
13th Feb 2013 11:46
"SkyZA, I echo what you say about Itumeleng Khune. He's a beast of a 'keeper. You are right about his distribution. With all due respect, not even Reina, Valdes and Neuer hold a candle to him in that respect. I'd be excited for Liverpool to sign him as competition to Reina. YNWA"
Trikie
13th Feb 2013 11:48
"It would be nice to have another Hansen at the back"
SkyZA
13th Feb 2013 12:56
"JoeyRasdien-i'm glad somebody else knows his qualities.And at only 25, he can serve the reds for many years to come.i really don't have much faith in Brad Jones as Reina's understudy.he is a good keeper on his day but he has too many school boy errors "
ASHLEYFROMSA
13th Feb 2013 13:40
"I can tell you as a fact... Khune will not be interested in warming a bench for any other keeper, so, to sign him as a second stringer will be laughable. Really guys, check this Steven kid out. You'll be amazed."
uchesco
14th Feb 2013 15:04
"I don't understand this. We have to date refused to giv Gulacsi a chance in the first team. Yet we look for GKs"
Brazilian meastro10
15th Feb 2013 10:46
"Itumaleng khune is good yes but 25, i dont think he would want to be back up. Im from South Africa and we have a gem of a keeper here, 20year old Ronwan Williams. .sufc.co.za/profiles.aspx?id=6819 give him a trail"
lfc5timeslfc
18th Feb 2013 8:04
"Needed"
ASHLEYFROMSA
18th Feb 2013 10:50
"Hi Snaky. Yes, Ronwyn is absolutely fantastic, but have you seen 19 yr old Steven Hoffman of Bidvest Wits. This laaitie is gonna be Bafana number 1 soon. Watch this space. I've been ranting on about him for a while now. Check his profile on their website and youtube "