Comments

12th Feb 2013 10:50
12th Feb 2013 10:50
"never heard and seen before, although he plays for a rich remarkable european club I don't think he would satisfy our necessity of a quality attacking midfielder, so I say no! My likes are Eriksen, Strootman and Isco, so take the conclusions!"
JoeyRasdien
12th Feb 2013 12:18
"Iturra, isn't it? Still bummed about the weird way we lost last night; inexplicable! Just couldn't finish, from what I saw. Anyway. It was always going to be a rollercoaster season."
Uncrazy
12th Feb 2013 12:25
"We need a big body in the box when the crosses come. Downing put in a few beauties before half time which would have been gifts to the likes of Carroll. You cannot have a forward set up of small light players. As it is we could easily have won 4 or 5 nil Shelvey's goal had not been disallowed. The WB keeper was sensational and saved 3 or 4 certain goals including that dam penalty"
PANKY
12th Feb 2013 15:25
"Isco,Muniain,Erikson are few names LFC & Rodgers should look at bringing to LFC,they fit the bill the owners want to bring in,they are young ,talented and can play that passing attacking style that lfc have been known to play.Then there are strikers that lfc need by the showing of lack of goals against WBA.Then get the defenders that we need to stop leaking in goals"
Reidy06
12th Feb 2013 21:44
"....oh wait Spurs are suddenly interested too!!!"
Binomial
13th Feb 2013 7:37
"3m?"
mckevitt08
13th Feb 2013 10:07
"Rosso76 how can you comment on a player that you have never heard of and never seen?? Bet you checked if he was good on fifa before commenting too"
WhelanR
13th Feb 2013 17:25
"We need defenders and soon"