Comments

Come summer I want us to go for Wanyama or Diame and Ince!!
goala
7th Feb 2013 10:59
wolfLFC
7th Feb 2013 11:30
"I thought it was Paul Ince talking about Tom. Duh!!"
dangerous davis
7th Feb 2013 12:16
"hi guys am new here and i love lfc hope am welcome as a fan from barbados."
7th Feb 2013 12:34
"forward? Heung Min Son is a wide attacker, a quality prospect who plays at right wing for Hamburg! He would surely be worth a punt for me, but at the moment we are really crowded upfront, so let's wait up till the summer and decide whether make a bid for him or not!"
7th Feb 2013 12:34
Red_4_life
7th Feb 2013 19:08
"Goal-Keeper we need I think!"
Red_4_life
7th Feb 2013 19:13
"Hi Dangerous Davis! Welcome to Liverpool Football Clubs very own fighting forum, where we all think (sorry know) that we know all about how to run this club and expressing our opinions on transfers, formations, etc. Nothing harmful, as long as we are all fully behind our manager and players. Hope to see what you have to say soon. You Never Walk Alone bro!"
eL-R1caRd0
7th Feb 2013 21:12
"I think a player from the East could make it at Liverpool as long as they have a bit of character to go with the skill, why not?"
akd4real
7th Feb 2013 21:16
"I dont know why BR didn't consider Diame a physical midfield Pillar! Something that we lack at the moment! We really haven't replaced Mascherano and particularly Alonso! but the mix is coming up gradually!"
scotty78ynwa
8th Feb 2013 13:26
"could be good buy Most important he's really good player BR wants a fluid front 3 loads of good movement hard work to close down quick and to chip in goals What Ive seen he can play either side of the 3 he's got pace hard working his positional play is excellent can shoot from range with both feet scores goals too Financially very wise on shirt sales in south Korea alone and growing our support"
Kingmat
8th Feb 2013 14:04
"I bet Warrior sports supplies less than 3 lfc shirts for every 100 bought/worn in Asia..."
AllofRafasGems
8th Feb 2013 14:10
"very exciting player who would also help us with the East Asian markets; although we must also bring back Thomas Ince. If Victor Wanyama can be persuaded to join us, he could deputize both for Lucas and Gerrard. He certainly is box-to-box."
TheBhoy
8th Feb 2013 15:22
"I love Celtic a Liverpool and would be devastated if Wanyama left Celtic because believe me he is World Class. Very Paddy Vieira like. But looks like he may leave so wake up Liverpool and go get him in the summer! "
redrob2005
8th Feb 2013 19:03
"looks a good player we defo need a striker also would love dries mertens too"
CWK
8th Feb 2013 23:44
"from what my friends tell me he's a good talent who is versatile in all forward positions. just saw his recent goal in Bundesliga from a tight angle, he has good technique! what's better is that he'll have a ji-sung park effect, open up the asian market - YNWA from Frankfurt! "