Comments

Brendan Rodgers remains hopeful of making further additions to his Liverpool squad before the transfer window slams shut. He feels the Reds still lack strength in depth, with Sunday's FA Cup exit to Oldham highlighting that fact. I hope that youg spurs lad aint one of them.
baftycrastard
28th Jan 2013 17:55
scotty78ynwa
28th Jan 2013 17:59
"One signing i think could be great and at a decent price is danny graham,only 27 has proved he gets goals in the EPL. Just think he would be a good addition and could add that bit of composure we lack at times in the box im not a premier league manager i dont know enough about him but dont know why he isnt even looking like an option for us. Just think wise buy what does everyone else think?"
redrob2005
28th Jan 2013 18:33
"cant believe coutinho isnt on board yet i get the feeling its dempsey all over again we get studge in early (great) but is that it ???"
icky
28th Jan 2013 18:55
"he isnt onboard because he needs a work permit before his transfer can be ratified , this adds a couple of dats extra to transfer"
JACKHIGH
28th Jan 2013 19:11
"I am not so sure he will get more playing time here, it depends if he can excel in the premier league, we have a lot of young players hoping for playing time. its amore defensive midfield hard man thats a bigger priority"
JoeAllenIsNotLiverpoolClass
28th Jan 2013 19:19
"Could well be another Aquilani, lightweight, don't like the fact that Inter loaned him out either... Not many Italian players make it in England, the game is so different from over there and I for one am underwhelmed"
JoeAllenIsNotLiverpoolClass
28th Jan 2013 19:20
"I'd like to see us bring in Rickie Lambert personally, he's strong, good in the air but good on the ball as well, plus he wouldn't mind featuring as a squad player and wouldn't cost much... Bootle boy as well! I rate him, at least he is strong and knows the English game"
28th Jan 2013 19:30
"this is the chance to redeem a poor spell at Inter Milan for Philippe Coutinho, had he miss it he won't get another, believe me, it's a great piece of business! Get Ince or an alternative for the right wing and upfront the jigsaw will be completed!"
Arturios676
28th Jan 2013 20:39
"liverpool really need to stop acting in transfer windows"
Arturios676
28th Jan 2013 20:41
"liverpool are soooo slow in transfer windows"
redrob2005
28th Jan 2013 20:44
"FOR GODS SAKE HAS COUTINHO BEEN SIGNED OR WHAT ? OTHER TEAMS JUST PICK OUT WHAT THEY WANT BID FOR HIM AND THATS IT !!!! GETTING TO THE POINT THAT I DONT WANT TO READ THIS SITE ITS A JOKE "
StoneLFC
28th Jan 2013 21:44
"I think will see this guy in a red shirt soon, and I think he will be a brilliant singing and possibly a future star. we've just got to be patient as a work permit probably takes a couple of days to sort. I'm shore the club want it done right away to, but it's not that easy. Lets just wait till Thursday and see who we've got at the club before we start getting on the clubs back."
Matt1966
28th Jan 2013 23:08
"Graham? He's not good enough to get into the swansea side, are we trying to develop into the next European domination or segmenting our place into mid table? Sorry I disagree scotty78ynwa but he's a good player. Countiho will be decent and will fit in, it's what we need. Funnily enough its our defence which is now the problem."
Matt1966
28th Jan 2013 23:12
"Ince has great stats, and we're getting good players but my gut is that we're moving no-were, I hope my gut is wrong. - Tottenham are getting players like holtby, damaio (young TOP TOP players) and yet we are more wealthy than tottenham, we've lost many players to them, it's lack of ambition, If you think about it what do fsg want, there not football fans, there business men, think about it."
muazlikha
28th Jan 2013 23:30
"Yes, I also agree that Danny graham would sure add something to our attack which seems lacking ideas."
81-82-83-84
29th Jan 2013 0:48
"I just wanted to point out that he's Brazilian, not Italian. EU nationals have got a right to play here already. Being Brazilian is the reason that he needs a work permit, but it shouldn't be a problem as he's already worked abroad and represented his country."
DiegoUruguay
29th Jan 2013 2:19
"every article i see, the bid increases... i dont think Coutinho is worth 10m..."
baftycrastard
29th Jan 2013 6:54
"Great username from a fellow red joeallenisnotliverpoolclass Good on your mate kid a fellow red when he is down. Im sure that will make joe a lot happier you have created that username now "
baftycrastard
29th Jan 2013 6:55
"kick btw ;);)"
damitorres
29th Jan 2013 7:00
"Good buy"
Dovan
29th Jan 2013 9:14
"he will have his medical check up in Liverpool in no time...he's RED already...."