Comments

25th Jan 2013 15:27
25th Jan 2013 15:28
"I did not see the incident, but I trust BR, so if he says that Hazard has not to be criminalized, I have faith in him and in his opinion. Pleased to know even that BR knows the ballman well, further has deresposibilized the boy himself and minimized the fact."
Harbo
25th Jan 2013 15:47
"At the time of the incident, I thought "stupid boy" ( Hazard ) the more I see it, I believe he actually kicked the ball. ( still stupid ) What strikes me most is, can you imagine if it had been a certain LS ? They would already be building the gallows. :-)"
dhd39
25th Jan 2013 16:18
"if anyone should be punished it should be the ballboy himself and swansea i dont believe hazard should be punished in any way"
tony47
25th Jan 2013 16:28
"i cannot understand anyone not thinking Hazard should not get a ban,you cannot have a pro footballer kicking out at a ballboy,even if he is 17years old,would he have still done this to a 8 year old .YNWA JFT96"
xxrussx
25th Jan 2013 16:51
"Ballboys are not meant to try and influence the game. They should be impartial. Do we want to see players chasing ballboys around the pitch trying to retrieve the ball. It was aSwansea goal kick and the ball should have been returned to the keeper with the minimum of fuss, notclung on to."
Nickofella
25th Jan 2013 16:51
"BR a little biased maybe as he knows him from Swansea... Background on this kid is he's a spoilt little brat who openly joked about time wasting on twitter before the game. Not funny in my opinion - only going to ruin it for other kids who want to be ball boys. Hazard - 3 game ban as standard, but the boy should be punished too."
Champions Of Europe
25th Jan 2013 17:54
"I wish people would stop saying 'Hazard kicked the ballboy'. He didn't intentionally kick him infront of >20,000 fans & millions of viewers; he tried to kick the ball that the ballboy was protecting & inadvertently made contact with a theatrical teen. Both were wrong & both have admitted being wrong."
YNWA1972
25th Jan 2013 18:15
"Hazard had no business going near the ballboy if the ball is not returned quickly the referee will add on more time, just because he earns big money from Chelsea can not mean he can take the law into his own hands that's why the fa have taken action."
spw211
25th Jan 2013 18:28
"For me the ball boy was to blame by obstructing Hazard.Hazard has tried to get the ball which he was enled to do and the ball boy has then unfairly pretended to be injured.I don't think Hazard should have been sent off and the red card should be rescinded. I believe that Swansea and the ball boy should apologize to Chelsea and be disciplined by the FA."
Redcrusader
25th Jan 2013 19:34
"If any one needs punished its Ian cause if he is in italy and does not conclude this deal that we all have been talking about then maybe he should be relieved of his dutys????"
dhd39
25th Jan 2013 22:07
"tony47 an 8 year old would not have the brains to do this thats why swansea had a 17 year old ballboy there to hold up the game intentially"
spw211
25th Jan 2013 23:51
"Clearly it was premeditated, "It emerged that before the match he had told his Twitter followers: â"
spw211
26th Jan 2013 0:13
" Boast: The 17-year-old earlier wrote on Twitter that he was 'needed for timewasting' The king of all ball boys is back making his final appearance #needed #for #timewasting"
classANDsuccess
26th Jan 2013 0:18
"The ballboy let the ball run past him,turned slowly picked it up, then fell on top of it rolling to stop Hazard getting it! Hazards kick actually got the ball out, but he shouldn't have done it. Ballboy to never play again and Hazard to get post-match card and fine. Both apologised to each other which is the main thing (apart from how exactly Suarez fits into all this...!)"
Ed Looney
26th Jan 2013 2:08
"Kid was a non-participant who attempted to influence the match. I don't see any "hazards" he may have faced in Hazard's response, so I don't see the issue there. However, the kid needs to be blocked from further sideline participation and possibly fined (or his her fined) by the League."
Ed Looney
26th Jan 2013 2:10
"Kid was a non-participant who attempted to influence the match. It wouldn't be much different if a man ran onto the field to block a PK. I don't see any physical "hazards" he may have faced in Hazard's response, so I don't see the issue there. However, the kid needs to be blocked from further sideline participation and possibly fined (or his her fined) by League/Cup officials."
ldn/red-ninja
26th Jan 2013 8:46
"The kid should get barred by the fa. Anyone who wants to get the ball quick will do what is necessary and at that time when someone is lying on a ball like he playing Rugby you will try to kick it out! "