As part of this stage of the Season Ticket Waiting List project, we have compiled a list of questions that we have been asked.
Over the coming days and weeks, as the project develops, we will be updating and adding to this list to ensure that questions relevant to each stage of the process are available for you to read.
Keep visiting the Club website for further announcements.
● Will I have to pay to be on the new list? Yes, the club is charging an initial £5 registration fee per position to join the new list.
● What is this fee for? The fee is to help cover the cost of this project.
● If I decide to come off the new waiting list, will this initial fee be refunded? No. This is a registration fee and will help to cover the cost of this project.
● Will we be increasing the number of Season Tickets available? The club reviews the breakdown of its ticket allocation each season. This process has been completed for the 2011-12 season.
● I am not sure if you have my correct address - how can I check? The club plans to provide an online look-up tool in the near future which will allow supporters to see if they are on the initial mailing list and the address to which the letter will be sent.
● Okay, I am on the list but you have the wrong address - what do I do? The letter will still be sent and you should, if possible, try to recover that letter from the original address. If not, you will be able to log your query via the look-up tool. Please be aware that we expect many queries and responses, but we will endeavour to respond to your query within 14 days of receipt.
●I don't have an email address and the online form won't let me proceed without one. They will have to supply an email address so we should advise customers to either obtain one or ask permission from family or friends to use theirs. Their Season Ticket Waiting List reference number confirming their place on the list will be emailed and it's preferable/safer for us to email it than post it.
●I don't have a credit card and need to come to the Ticket Office window. The process of registering with on the Season Ticket Waiting List is an online process so registrations can only be done with a credit card. Staff at the ticket office windows will gladly help fans out if they have difficulty with a computer but can only process the registration on behalf of the fan via the website. We can't accept cash as a form of payment.
● How will the list be organised? I have been to almost every game in the last ten years - will I be given preference over those who have not been to any games? No, the list is ordered chronologically; those who have been on the list the longest will be offered a Season Ticket first.
● Will there be a half-season ticket like some other clubs? We do not have any plans to introduce a half-season ticket at this time.
● I have a Membership; can my Season Ticket application be linked for loyalty reasons? Yes, should we make you an offer of a Season Ticket; we will be able to link it to your current Fan Card or Membership number.
● I am on the waiting list but am now disabled. Will I be moved across to the disabled supporter's waiting list? Will my original date of entry onto the Season Ticket Waiting List still stand? We will look at each case on its individual merits; however, we also have an extensive disabled supporter's waiting list and cannot guarantee that we will be able to help.
●When will we hear back from the club as to where we are on the list? The closing date for registering is October 28th, 2011. Once this process has been completed we would expect to be contacting supporters on the updated list soon after that.
● How long will I be waiting for a Season Ticket? We do not have a timescale. The number of Season Tickets made available varies each year.
● Why don't the club close the list? The Season Ticket Waiting List is now closed and we are no longer accepting new applications at this time.